At IT Business, we care about your privacy. For this reason, we are careful about collecting data that can be linked to you (so-called personal data).
Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator of your personal data at MasterMatch is IT Business, Aleja Prymasa Tysiąclecia 95 lok. 70, 01-242 Warszawa. In order to contact the Data Administrator, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The provisions on the protection of personal data are regulated by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), abbreviated as GDPR.
What data do we collect?
The condition for creating a user/Master account on the website MasterMatch.online®, i.e. in order to conclude a contract for the provision of services to you by MasterMatch, the user is obliged to provide his name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number. Optionally, in order to better implement the MasterMatch service and increase your credibility on the website, you can provide the company's NIP if you run one, the name of the company and the position where you work, the web address of your LinkedIn profile and paste your profile picture. IT Business does not collect any sensitive personal data.
What data is processed by IT Business?
If you register on the website MasterMatch.online® your data provided during registration will be stored and processed in order to perform the contract for the provision of services offered to you by the MasterMatch platform.
In addition, IT Business has access to the data you provide, which you send during e-mail correspondence with the website to the address email@example.com or electronic created on the MasterMatch platform. firstname.lastname@example.org lub elektronicznej tworzonej na platformie MasterMatch.
Additionally, when using the MasterMatch.online® website, cookies may be saved on your device. They are used to maintain your session, better display the MasterMatch.online® website, support Google Analytics statistics and support Google Adsense ads. Your email address is not stored in cookies.
If you appeared in a video interview for MasterMatch.online®, you have given your consent to share your image in this recording and your professional image on MasterMatch.online® marketing channels.
For what purpose does IT Business store your personal data?
IT Business stores your data necessary for the performance of the contract for the provision of the MasterMatch service, i.e. to search the database for information about your account and match you with people looking for your expertise and to be able to assign you a person – a Master, if you ask for help yourself.
Your e-mail address will be used to provide you with video - conversations with Masters who have joined the community, to better bring you closer to their profiles and to provide you with information about the tailored order, or in case of other problems with the operation of the service MasterMatch.online®.
Your e-mail address will be used to provide you with information electronically about promotions and products offered by MasterMatch.online®, including new functionalities of the website.
If you have expressed your wish to participate in a video interview for MasterMatch.online®, you have consented to the publication and processing of your image from this recording and your professional photo on MasterMatch.online® marketing channels, i.e. LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and the mastermatch.online website to promote your expertise and presence on MasterMatch.online®.
If you run a company, your company logo can be used on the mastermatch.online website to promote your company and its presence on MasterMatch.online®.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Your data will be stored on the website MasterMatch.online® as long as your Master profile exists, i.e. in order to perform the contract for the provision of services by MasterMatch. If you want to stop using the service, delete your account and your personal data will be deleted. Please note that you can only register one Master profile per phone number. Your correspondence established through MasterMatch will be stored in accordance with the right to freedom of expression and information. Your data may still be processed for statistical purposes or to establish, assert or defend MasterMatch's claims arising from the terms of the contract for the provision of services.
What are your rights regarding the processed data?
We guarantee the fulfillment of all your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. In particular:
- You have the right to change the data provided during registration.
- You have the right to delete all your data from MasterMatch.online®.
- You have the right to request access to all your personal data from us. The first copy of the data is free. In the event of subsequent requests for data copy, we charge an administrative fee taking into account the administrative costs of making such a copy.
- You have the right to limit the processing of your data.
- You have the right to transfer your data.
- You have the right to object to the processing.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Who do we share your personal data with?
Your personal data may be transferred to entities supporting our platform, which on our behalf perform operational activities necessary to perform the terms of the contract for the provision of services to you by MasterMatch.online. These entities are data processors, including companies responsible for providing IT systems or conducting marketing activities on our behalf. We select entities that are based in the EU and process personal data in the EU in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
Transfer of data to third countries
In situations where we transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we guarantee that a similar level of protection is ensured by introducing one or more of the following safeguards:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commission has deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for your personal data. Detailed information is available here: European Commission: Adequacy of the protection of personal data in non-EU countries European Commission: Adequacy of the protection of personal data in non-EU countries
- When using certain providers, we may use contracts approved by the European Commission that provide personal data with the same protection as they are in the European Union. Detailed information is available here: European Commission: Model contracts for the transfer of personal data to third countries European Commission: Model contracts for the transfer of personal data to third countries
- If our service providers are based in the United States of America, your information will be shared with law enforcement if required by law.