- By using the MasterMatch.online® service, you accept the rules of these regulations.
- The owner of the MasterMatch.online® website is IT Business, registered under the NIP number: 795 24 88 952, based in Warsaw.
- IT Business reserves the right to make changes to the regulations. The applicable regulations are available at https://mastermatch.online/en/regulamin/
- The e-mail address and phone number provided by you will not be available to the public. Your phone number will be used for verification of your account at MasterMatch.online®. The e-mail address will be used only to send information related to the operation of the MasterMatch.online® service.
- When using the website mastermatch.online, cookies may be saved on your device. They are used to maintain your session and to better display MasterMatch.online® and Google ads.
- Range of services. As part of the Website, the Administrator provides the possibility to:
- access to the website as a Master and the possibility of using other Website functionalities,
- dostępu do serwisu jako Organizacja przez Konto MasterAcademy oraz możliwość skorzystania z innych funkcjonalności Serwisu,
- finding and matching to the Master User,
- conducting the Consultation, after prior agreement of the terms of cooperation between the User and the Master,
- technical connection with the Master via teleinformation for the purpose of the Consultation,
- znalezienie kolejnego Mastera wśród społeczności Masterów dla Użytkownika, w przypadku gdy wybrany po raz pierwszy Master odmówi realizacji konsultacji,
- adding online and offline business events on the MasterMatch.online platform,
- filtering business events,
- display marketing advertising.
- Services provided by Masters. The Administrator does not provide Consultations to Users, which are performed by Masters on the basis of separate Consultation Agreements concluded with Users.
- Registration. The condition for active use of the Website is Registration as Master.
- Technical requirements. To launch and use the services available on the Website, it is necessary to:
- possess a device with Internet access, equipped with tools that allow you to launch the application and send and receive inquiries in the application,
- active e-mail address.
- Modifying the method of providing the Service. The Administrator reserves the right to modify the technical method of providing the service, in accordance with the scope and conditions resulting from the rights held, as well as according to the technical possibilities, without deteriorating its quality, and without affecting the scope of the rights and obligations of the Parties.
- Responsibility. The User is solely responsible for activities performed on the Website and taken outside the Website on the basis of information obtained during the consultation.
- Everyone registered on the Master website has the right to take part in an interview promoting their profile and expertise.
- Participation in the interview is paid.
- The interview is promoted on Facebook and LinkedIn MasterMatch.online® profiles.
- The organizer reserves the right to refuse to publish the interview if there is a risk that its content could damage the professional image of the MasterMatch.online® brand.
- The User has the right to withdraw from the performance of the contract for the provision of video recording services within 14 days from the moment of providing the service, for which the user receives a refund.
- Everyone registered in the Master website has the right to promote their personal brand by creating their MasterMatch.online® social media expert profile: Instagram, TikTok.
- By appearing in the video, the user consents to the processing of their image in this recording and their photo on the MasterMatch.online® marketing channels, i.e. LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and the mastermatch.online website in order to promote their expertise and presence on MasterMatch.online®.
- Creating an account on the Website is free of charge.
- Master provides Consultation in the areas in which they specialize.
- The master declares knowledge of the subject after receiving the request from the User by the service. The master can reject an anonymous query which will then be matched with another Master with the same expertise.
- When the Master accepts the question, MasterMatch.online® matches the User with the Master and enables them to contact them in order to finalize a Consultation Agreement between them.
- If a Consultation Agreement is concluded between the Master and the User, the User may be charged for the received Consultation. The amount and method of payment will be determined individually between the User and the Master, before the implementation of the consultation.
- The date, time and estimated time of consultation will be agreed individually between the User and the Master, before the consultation is provided.
- Payment for consultations takes place after the consultation service is provided, unless the Master and the User agree otherwise.
- The master is solely responsible for the accuracy of the data provided in the payment process.
- User actions with the purpose or effect of avoiding payment in connection with the consultation fees charged by Master are not allowed.
- Consultations take place with the use of video meeting software through MasterMatch.online platform.
- The Master and the User undertake to provide basic data to enable matching, including a full description of the Master's profile and user inquiries, as well as e-mail addresses to inform about meeting time and date.
- The Master bears full responsibility for the information provided by them in the offer, including the description of their profile on the application and during the Consultation, including any errors or inaccuracies.
- Master and the User have the right to withdraw or cancel Consultation Agreement before the date of the consultation.
- A Master who has reached the VIP Mastership level on the platform has the right to purchase the Premium option, which gives him the opportunity to add his own offline or online business events, visible to the entire business community.
- Premium option to ads personal events by Master is paid.
- In order to be eligible to consult, MasterMatch.online requires each Master to sign our Terms and Conditions. By signing, Master agrees that:
• has reviewed any agreements or policies to which they are subject,
• will decline to participate in any conversation that would violate those agreements or any obligations they may owe to third parties,
• will keep client information and interests confidential,
• master’s clients do not want to receive confidential information and may actually be harmed if they are exposed to this.
2. Każdy Master zobowiązany jest do:
- ensure that the content provided during the Consultation is accurate, complete and truthful;
- updating the information required during registration to the status of Master, in particular the description of the profile and topics of expertise provided during the Consultation, information about the rights held; the languages in which the Consultation is offered;
- failure to provide Consultations that violate applicable law or the rights of third parties, as well as the provision of which may be considered as violating good manners.
3. Obowiązki podatkowe. Master zobowiązuje się wykonywać wszelkie spoczywające na nim obowiązki podatkowe związane z prowadzoną przez niego w ramach Serwisu działalnością. Master nie może udzielać prywatnie Konsultacji w zakresie zawodów regulowanych. Lista zawodów regulowanych jest dostępna na stronie: http:// ec.europa.eu/growth/tools-databases/regprof/index.cfm?action=regprofs&id_country=23.
4. Obowiązki względem Masterów. Administrator nie ponosi względem Masterów odpowiedzialności za wykonanie przez nich obowiązków wynikających z bezwzględnie obowiązujących przepisów prawa, w szczególności obowiązku odprowadzenia zaliczki na podatek dochodowy.
Master Academy Account
- Master Academy account is paid.
- Access to the Master Academy account is granted for a period of 12 months.
- The Master Academy account can be opened by any entity that has an identification number of an entity in the economy.
- As part of the account, access to the following services is provided:
- Asking questions and conducting video conversations with the Masters,
- Adding offline and online business events,
- Skipping advertisements.
The role of the Administrator in providing Consultation
The Administrator does not provide Consultation to Users. The Administrator does not conclude Consultation Agreements with Users. The Administrator is not responsible for the Consultation services provided by Masters, including the content provided by them during the Consultation, especially for providing false, incomplete information or misleading information. The Administrator does not verify and does not guarantee that the Consultants have the required qualifications, specialist knowledge in a specific scope or the possession of the insurance required by law.
The Administrator is not responsible for the Users’ behavior on the Website or for improper performance or non-performance of contracts concluded as part of the Consultation, as well as for the consequences of actions taken by Users and third parties, and constituting a breach of the provisions of the Regulations.
In the event that the Consultation offer violates the provisions of the Regulations or applicable law, the Administrator may prevent the implementation of the Consultation – however, the contracts concluded between Users within it shall remain valid.
In accordance with the EU Regulation No. 524/2013 on the online dispute resolution system for consumers, Users and Masters have the right to settle disputes out of court via the EU internet platform at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Changes to the regulations
- The Administrator may amend the content of these Regulations in the event of:
- changes in the scope and method of providing services provided electronically on the Website;
- ensuring the security of information that is obtained or processed;
- changes in generally applicable legal provisions that affect the content of the Regulations;
- the need to correct obvious errors or typing errors or to fill in gaps or inaccuracies in the Regulations that cannot be removed as a result of the interpretation of the provisions contained therein.
- Information about the amendment to the Regulations, along with the sending of the website address to the amended version of the Regulations and the date of entry into force of the amendments, will be sent to the User, no later than 1 day before the new Regulations enter into force, to the e-mail address registered on the website. In the event that the User does not terminate the account, it is considered that the change has been accepted by the User and that he agrees to it.
- Regulamin wchodzi w życie z dniem 26.09.2022 r.
Pursuant to the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights, all materials made available on the MasterMatch.online® website are property protected by copyright, therefore it is forbidden to copy, process or make them available to third parties without the written consent of IT Business
Join for free
Join for free