- By using the MasterMatch.online® service, you accept the rules of these regulations.
- The owner of the MasterMatch.online® website is IT Business, registered under the NIP number: 795 24 88 952, based in Warsaw.
- IT Business reserves the right to make changes to the regulations. The applicable regulations are available at https://mastermatch.online/en/regulamin/
- The e-mail address and phone number provided by you will not be available to the public. Your phone number will be used for verification of your account at MasterMatch.online®. The e-mail address will be used only to send information related to the operation of the MasterMatch.online® service.
- When using the website mastermatch.online, cookies may be saved on your device. They are used to maintain your session and to better display MasterMatch.online® and Google ads.
- Range of services. As part of the Website, the Administrator provides the possibility to:
- access to the website and the possibility of using other Website functionalities,
- finding and matching to the Master User,
- conducting the Consultation, after prior agreement of the terms of cooperation between the User and the Master,
- technical connection with the Master via teleinformation for the purpose of the Consultation,
- finding another Master among the Master community for the User, in the event that the Master selected for the first time refuses to carry out consultations.
- Services provided by Masters. The Administrator does not provide Consultations to Users, which are performed by Masters on the basis of separate Consultation Agreements concluded with Users.
- Registration. The condition for active use of the Website is Registration as Master.
- Technical requirements. To launch and use the services available on the Website, it is necessary to:
- possess a device with Internet access, equipped with tools that allow you to launch the application and send and receive inquiries in the application,
- active e-mail address.
- Modifying the method of providing the Service. The Administrator reserves the right to modify the technical method of providing the service, in accordance with the scope and conditions resulting from the rights held, as well as according to the technical possibilities, without deteriorating its quality, and without affecting the scope of the rights and obligations of the Parties.
- Responsibility. The User is solely responsible for activities performed on the Website and taken outside the Website on the basis of information obtained during the consultation.
- Everyone registered on the Master website has the right to take part in an interview promoting their profile and expertise.
- Participation in the interview is paid.
- The interview is promoted on Facebook and LinkedIn MasterMatch.online® profiles.
- The organizer reserves the right to refuse to publish the interview if there is a risk that its content could damage the professional image of the MasterMatch.online® brand.
- The User has the right to withdraw from the performance of the contract for the provision of video recording services within 14 days from the moment of providing the service, for which the user receives a refund.
- Everyone registered in the Master website has the right to promote their personal brand by creating their MasterMatch.online® social media expert profile: Instagram, TikTok.
- The creation of a Master-Expert profile along with advertising materials is paid.
- By appearing in the video, the user consents to the processing of their image in this recording and their photo on the MasterMatch.online® marketing channels, i.e. LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and the mastermatch.online website in order to promote their expertise and presence on MasterMatch.online®.
- Creating an account on the Website is free of charge.
- After creating an account on the website, the user has the option to purchase access to additional functions such as the engine of unlimited AI recommendations suggesting consultant profiles.
- Master provides Consultation in the areas in which they specialize.
- The master declares knowledge of the subject after receiving the request from the User by the service. The master can reject an anonymous query which will then be matched with another Master with the same expertise.
- When the Master accepts the question, MasterMatch.online® matches the User with the Master and enables them to contact them in order to finalize a Consultation Agreement between them.
- If a Consultation Agreement is concluded between the Master and the User, the User may be charged for the received Consultation. The amount and method of payment will be determined individually between the User and the Master, before the implementation of the consultation.
- The date, time and estimated time of consultation will be agreed individually between the User and the Master, before the consultation is provided.
- Payment for consultations takes place after the consultation service is provided, unless the Master and the User agree otherwise.
- The master is solely responsible for the accuracy of the data provided in the payment process.
- User actions with the purpose or effect of avoiding payment in connection with the consultation fees charged by Master are not allowed.
- Consultations take place with the use of software individually agreed between the User and the Master, prior to the commencement of the consultation.
- The Master and the User undertake to provide basic data to enable matching, including a full description of the Master's profile and user inquiries, as well as e-mail addresses to arrange an ICT conversation.
- The Master bears full responsibility for the information provided by them in the offer, including the description of their profile on the application and during the Consultation, including any errors or inaccuracies.
- Master and the User have the right to withdraw or cancel Consultation Agreement before the date of the consultation.
Each Master is obliged to:
- ensure that the content provided during the Consultation is accurate, complete and truthful;
- updating the information required during registration to the status of Master, in particular the description of the profile and topics of expertise provided during the Consultation, information about the rights held; the languages in which the Consultation is offered;
- failure to provide Consultations that violate applicable law or the rights of third parties, as well as the provision of which may be considered as violating good manners.
Tax obligations. The Master undertakes to perform all tax obligations related to their activities as part of the Website. The Master cannot provide Consultation as an individual on regulated professions. The list of regulated professions is available at: http://ec.europa.eu/growth/tools-databases/regprof/index.cfm?action=regprofs&id_country=23
Responsibilities to Masters. The Administrator shall not be liable to the Masters for the performance of their obligations under the mandatory provisions of law, in particular the obligation to pay an advance income tax.
The role of the Administrator in providing Consultation
The Administrator does not provide Consultation to Users. The Administrator does not conclude Consultation Agreements with Users. The Administrator is not responsible for the Consultation services provided by Masters, including the content provided by them during the Consultation, especially for providing false, incomplete information or misleading information. The Administrator does not verify and does not guarantee that the Consultants have the required qualifications, specialist knowledge in a specific scope or the possession of the insurance required by law.
The Administrator is not responsible for the Users’ behavior on the Website or for improper performance or non-performance of contracts concluded as part of the Consultation, as well as for the consequences of actions taken by Users and third parties, and constituting a breach of the provisions of the Regulations.
In the event that the Consultation offer violates the provisions of the Regulations or applicable law, the Administrator may prevent the implementation of the Consultation – however, the contracts concluded between Users within it shall remain valid.
In accordance with the EU Regulation No. 524/2013 on the online dispute resolution system for consumers, Users and Masters have the right to settle disputes out of court via the EU internet platform at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Changes to the regulations
- The Administrator may amend the content of these Regulations in the event of:
- changes in the scope and method of providing services provided electronically on the Website;
- ensuring the security of information that is obtained or processed;
- changes in generally applicable legal provisions that affect the content of the Regulations;
- the need to correct obvious errors or typing errors or to fill in gaps or inaccuracies in the Regulations that cannot be removed as a result of the interpretation of the provisions contained therein.
- Information about the amendment to the Regulations, along with the sending of the website address to the amended version of the Regulations and the date of entry into force of the amendments, will be sent to the User, no later than 1 day before the new Regulations enter into force, to the e-mail address registered on the website. In the event that the User does not terminate the account, it is considered that the change has been accepted by the User and that he agrees to it.
- The Regulations enter into force on 10th of June 2022.
Pursuant to the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights, all materials made available on the MasterMatch.online® website are property protected by copyright, therefore it is forbidden to copy, process or make them available to third parties without the written consent of IT Business