- By using the MasterMatch service, you accept the rules of these regulations.
- The owner of the MasterMatch.online website is IT Business, registered under the NIP number: 795 24 88 952, based in Warsaw.
- IT Business reserves the right to make changes to the regulations. The applicable regulations are available at https://mastermatch.online/terms-of-service/
- The e-mail address provided by you will not be available to the public. The e-mail address will be used only to send information related to the operation of the MasterMatch.online service.
- When using the website mastermatch.online, cookies may be saved on your device. They are used to maintain your session and to better display MasterMatch and Google ads.
- Range of services. As part of the Website, the Administrator provides the possibility to:
- access to the website and the possibility of using other Website functionalities,
- finding and matching to the Master User,
- conducting the Consultation, after prior agreement of the terms of cooperation between the User and the Master,
- technical connection with the Master via teleinformation for the purpose of the Consultation,
- finding another Master among the Master community for the User, in the event that the Master selected for the first time refuses to carry out consultations.
- Services provided by Masters. The Administrator does not provide Consultations to Users, which are performed by Masters on the basis of separate Consultation Agreements concluded with Users.
- Registration. The condition for active use of the Website is Registration as Mater or sending an inquiry as a User.
- Technical requirements. To launch and use the services available on the Website, it is necessary to:
- a device with access to the Internet, equipped with tools for receiving the Consultation (microphone and speaker, and optionally also a camera);
- active e-mail address.
- Modifying the method of providing the Service. The Administrator reserves the right to modify the technical method of providing the service, in accordance with the scope and conditions resulting from the rights held, as well as according to the technical possibilities, without deteriorating its quality, and without affecting the scope of the rights and obligations of the Parties.
- Responsibility. The User is solely responsible for activities performed on the Website and taken outside the Website on the basis of information obtained during the consultation.
- Creating an account on the Website is free of charge.
- Master provides Consultation in the areas in which he specializes.
- The master declares knowledge of the subject after receiving the request from the User by the service. The master can reject an anonymous query which will then be matched with another Master from the same expertise.
- When the Master accepts the question, he matches the User with the Master and enables them to contact them in order to conclude a Consultation Agreement between them.
- If a Consultation Agreement is concluded between the Master and the User, the User may be charged for the received Consultation. The amount and method of payment will be determined individually between the User and the Master, before the implementation of the consultation.
- The date, time and estimated time of consultation will be agreed individually between the User and the Master, before the consultation is provided.
- Payment for consultations takes place after the consultation service is provided, unless the Master and the User agree otherwise.
- The master is solely responsible for the accuracy of the data provided in the payment process.
- User actions with the purpose or effect of avoiding payment in connection with the consultation fees charged by Master are not allowed.
- Consultation takes place via the GoogleMeet software.
- The Master and the User undertake to provide basic data for consultation, including e-mail addresses, in order to arrange an ICT conversation.
- Master is fully responsible for the information provided by it in the Consultation offer, including any errors or inaccuracies.
- Master and the User have the right to withdraw from the Consultation Agreement without giving any reason no later than 3 hours before the date of the consultation.
- Each Master is obliged to:
- ensure that the content provided during the Consultation is accurate, complete and truthful;
- updating the information required when registering for the Consultant status, in particular the topics of Consultation provided, information about the rights held the languages in which the Consultation is offered;
- failure to provide Consultations that violate applicable law or the rights of third parties, as well as the provision of which may be considered as violating good manners.
- Tax obligations. The Master undertakes to perform all tax obligations related to his activities as part of the Website. The Master cannot provide Consultation as an individual on regulated professions. The list of regulated professions is available at: http://ec.europa.eu/growth/tools-databases/regprof/index.cfm?action=regprofs&id_country=23.
- Responsibilities to Masters. The Administrator shall not be liable to the Masters for the performance of their obligations under the mandatory provisions of law, in particular the obligation to pay an advance income tax.
The role of the Administrator in providing Consultation
- The Administrator does not provide Consultation to Users. The Administrator does not conclude Consultation Agreements with Users. The Administrator is not responsible for the Consultation services provided by Masters, including the content provided by them during the Consultation, especially for providing false, incomplete information or misleading information. The Administrator does not verify and does not guarantee that the Consultants have the required qualifications, specialist knowledge in a specific scope or the possession of the insurance required by law.
- The Administrator is not responsible for the Users’ behavior on the Website or for improper performance or non-performance of contracts concluded as part of the Consultation, as well as for the consequences of actions taken by Users and third parties, and constituting a breach of the provisions of the Regulations.
- In the event that the Consultation offer violates the provisions of the Regulations or applicable law, the Administrator may prevent the implementation of the Consultation – however, the contracts concluded between Users within it shall remain valid.
- In accordance with the EU Regulation No. 524/2013 on the online dispute resolution system for consumers, Users and Masters have the right to settle disputes out of court via the EU internet platform at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Changes to the regulations
- The Administrator may amend the content of these Regulations in the event of:
- changes in the scope and method of providing services provided electronically on the Website;
- ensuring the security of information that is obtained or processed;
- changes in generally applicable legal provisions that affect the content of the Regulations;
- the need to correct obvious errors or typing errors or to fill in gaps or inaccuracies in the Regulations that cannot be removed as a result of the interpretation of the provisions contained therein.
- Information about the amendment to the Regulations, along with the sending of the website address to the amended version of the Regulations and the date of entry into force of the amendments, will be sent to the User, no later than 1 day before the new Regulations enter into force, to the e-mail address registered on the website. In the event that the User does not terminate the account, it is considered that the change has been accepted by the User and that he agrees to it.
- The Regulations enter into force on 04/05/2021.
Pursuant to the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights, all materials made available on the MasterMatch.online website are property protected by copyright, therefore it is forbidden to copy, process or make them available to third parties without the written consent of IT Business